So the trial of former officer Joel Dowdye had been set for February 26, 2007 for murdering Sherett James, his ex-girlfriend, and attempted murder Daren "Bogle" Stevens. Read the rest at the following link. Dowdye murder trial scheduled for Feb. 26
This trial should be interesting. What's interesting about it is that while incarcerated, Dowdye help destroy the case against Jamal and Akil Hart in the deaths of Tristan A. Charlier and Leon Roberts
Questions answered from the original post The Murder of Sherett James
- Did Sherett have a relationship with Joel Dowdy ? Yes. She was his Ex-Girlfriend
- Was this Relationship over and he not think it was ? Ask Dowdye
- If it wasn't over, was Sherett cheating on Joel ? All accounts say their relationship was over.
- If she was cheating , was her death the ultimate price for her infidelity ? She wasn't cheating .
- If Bogle recovers will he still be doing Entertainer's Voice ? Entertainer's Voice is back WSVI channel 8.
- If he doesn't live and dies , will they replace him and get a new host or hostess or will they cancel the show ? Well he lived and he's still doing the show.
- If he does recover and still do the show will he be coming back on St. Thomas ? He is one for the 2 main witnesses so he'll be back for the trial. I haven't watched the show since it came back on the air so i don't know if he came back as yet.
- If he does come back on St. Thomas , Will he be staying at the Bunk Hill Hotel ? I seriously doubt it. but you never know.
- Isn't it Fucked Up that the victim and the suspect are being held at the same medical facility ? Yes it was.
- Last but not least. How did Joel Dowdy Know that they were at the Bunk Hill Hotel together ? Still the biggest question I have.