I haven’t been hear for a whole month. I know people like Ms. PG4Life keeps checking my blog every few days. So here’s what happened since the last time I blogged.
- As of November 18th, 2005 I’m now a quarter century old. What did I get ? A card and 25 dollar money order from my father. YES that’s it. Now I don’t even know where the money order is to go cash it.
- Decided I might start to work on a new website. All I can say about it had to do with a philosophy of Marcus Garvey.
- Decided what I’ll probably get myself for Christmas.
- A PS2 game most likely an RPG. Maybe Dragon Warrior VIII. The game I would have preferred to have gotten was Kingdom Hearts II but that game keeps on getting pushed back. So that’s now coming out in March 06. I have a few RPG’s at home that I need to finished.
- The BIGGEST box of Crayola Crayons I can get my hands on (I think its up to 120). And a coloring book. Its been a while since I last colored in a coloring book.
- A Chia Pet. Most likely the Shaggy Chia Head. Because he looks like a has an Afro. If the ever come out with a Huey Freeman from Boondocks version, that would be sweet.
- On December 16 , 2005 I went to the 12th Annual Miracle on Main Street. Normally I would be playing Steel pan for this event but since I haven’t been St. Thomas All Star’s Steel pan practice since July I got to lime instead. I might be Limin’s this carnival also . And Ms PG4Life don’t be sending me any comments that I need to go back to practice.
- I passed that damn CSC 118 : Intro to Programing II : C++ with an ‘A’. Bout Time